Mar 24, 2014
This is our instant reaction to The Tower, which introduced Rapunzel to the world of Once Upon a Time. We had quite a few likes and a couple of dislikes:
1. The show continues to bring the creepy.
2. We were overdue for a David episode and there was David and Emma stuff, which again was long overdue.
3. The characters continued to have real conversations about things!
4. The show incorporated lots of Oz elements into the story.
5. This representation of facing one's fears was stronger than the Bridge or Regrets or Tree of Secrets or whatever the heck happened back in Neverland.
6. Rapunzel got a happy ending!
7. The Regina and Henry scene!
8. New exotic Storybrooke locales!
1. This is not a knock on Robin Hood but why do he and other "guest stars" continue to get more screen time than Belle? This ep gave us more of Belle as a pawn in someone elese's game.
2. Alex GOES IN on Hook's attitude!
We share your feedback. Including voicemails, emails, and blog questions about whether Regina has been redeemed, your theories about Zelena's bio parents, your theories about the Charming baby, your theories about the curse, your feels about Swan Queen, thoughts about Outlaw Queen, questions and much more!
Other Side of the Mirror is a Once Upon a Time podcast with an emphasis on Regina Mills/Evil Queen. We focus on the show, theories, fandom and more. Suggest a topic for an upcoming fan episode and more. Call our voicemail line at (970) 510-6623, email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @othersideONCE!