Oct 6, 2014
Having repeatedly uttered the phrase "Bo Peep Warlord," we are now officially on Humpty Dumpty Watch! And we are also counting down our likes and dislikes for Once Upon a Time's episode, White Out, which include:
1. Josh Dallas and his bad wig did a nice job in Enchanted Forest and looked mighty fine in Storybrooke.
2. Henry's storyline with Regina and Emma was the most (only?) memorable thing from the episode.
3. Anna is just so good and the actress is achieving a lot by making the role her own.
4. Someone finally asked Emma why she has powers.
5. Snow White finally knows why Regina turned evil: the dwarves.
1. Barely Any Regina! *Tantrum*
2. Why didn't they call Regina to melt the ice? She literally throws fireballs!
3. The Enchanted Forest is the Smallest Small Town Ever.
4. How are you feeling about the ratio of Frozen to non-Frozen?
5. Dear Hook: She's just not that into you.
A big thank you to those who rated us on iTunes!
Our show title is an homage to the great pioneer of internet cat fandom, I Can Has Cheeseburger.
Other Side of the Mirror is a Once Upon a Time podcast with an emphasis on Regina Mills/Evil Queen. We focus on the show, theories, fandom and more. Suggest a topic for an upcoming fan episode and more. Call our voicemail line at (970) 510-6623, email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @othersideONCE.