May 12, 2014
Today we're reacting to the special 2 hour finale of Once Upon a Time, the episodes Snow Drifts and There's No Place Like Home. We are also proud to announce a new venture, What the Fangirl, which is a media and pop culture podcast and website that we want you all to contribute to. Go to www.WhatTheFangirl.Com for more information.
These episodes gave us a lot to digest, but these are some of the things we talked about:
· Jennifer Morrison was the MVP.
· Finally a flashback's to Emma's past!
· Neal scenes surprised us and were well done.
· Snow and Charming's moments in SB and Enchanted Forest.
· The show's strength is pitching high concepts, beginnings and endings.
· Regina called out Emma on moving to NYC.
· Unhappy Regina once again drives the story.
· Didn't Robin know Regina was responsible for Marian's death? What's the deal?
· We missed Henry playing a crucial role in the finale, so subbing Hook for Henry didn't work for us.
· Blood vials and white magic portals and fairy godmothers, oh my!
· Hook and the Blurred Lines
· Regina vs Emma??? Please spare us this storyline.
· We had both good and bad to say about Rumbelle
· There was no Zelena and the Oz plot disappeared!
We have questions for you about the season:
Calling on fanfic authors - would you like to be on a panel discussion about writing Emma Swan? Contact us!
Visit www.WhatTheFangirl.com with all of your ideas!
Other Side of the Mirror is a Once Upon a Time podcast with an emphasis on Regina Mills/Evil Queen. We focus on the show, theories, fandom and more. Suggest a topic for an upcoming fan episode and more. Call our voicemail line at (970) 510-6623, email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @othersideONCE